How funny!! I really have some things I wish I could say to her!! One day I know we will be paying for her children and her medical bills or whatnot since we will eventually go back to CA. It just sucks she had to be so selfish!!! I hope all her kids get the love and care they need from her or from anyone who can give it to them!!
2 comments:
How funny!! I really have some things I wish I could say to her!! One day I know we will be paying for her children and her medical bills or whatnot since we will eventually go back to CA. It just sucks she had to be so selfish!!! I hope all her kids get the love and care they need from her or from anyone who can give it to them!!
Oh my goodness. That is TOO funny. Scary mom - hilarious video.
Post a Comment