Monday, January 26, 2009

The silverware thief

When I was at BYU-I my roomates and I decided to slowly "steal" our FHE brothers stuff...to see if they'd notice...for instance, when we were over there, we'd take one or two pieces of silverware...one time we took a chair. Ya, I know...dumb...but it was Rexburg! Anyways, they figured it out pretty quickly and demanded everything back...

Well, now I've got my own silverware thief! Seriously! Where does it all go? And WHY on earth does it only take the small spoons (that I LIKE) and not the big obnoxious ones? On top of it, I have a bowl thief, sippy cup LID thief, and a sock thief! No joke, my bowls are slowly disappearing...and the sippy cups...well, it's only the LIDS of the expensive ones and the CUPS of the cheap ones! And last...the sock thief--if it doesn't take them, it atleast rips large holes in them so they are trashed anyways...

Why can't I have a GARBAGE thief...or a dirty diaper thief--instead of the "kid's toothbrush" thief? Why not a clutter thief rather than a hanger thief?

Anyways, I'm sure everyone has their own thiefs to worry about ... I just wish I knew where the thief was hiding the jackpot!

2 comments:

Brandon and Emily said...

The small spoon thief visits our house too! Drives me nuts!

J D C and N said...

haha! I love it! Dude...we so have a mass of thieves around the house- maybe little gnomes who live under our kitchen sink...either way they've managed to consume all the sippy cups but two and are in possession of a ridiculous amount of binkies right now.

BTW- that's pretty funny you guy's were slowing snatching stuff from their apartment! haha