Eventhough he's only 2 and probably WON'T remember ANY OF IT, we wanted to make it special. The kids had been sick all week and so it was really nice to have them happy for at least one day! Svend brought home McDonalds for the kids and Tally and I made this itty-bitty frosted oreo cake! CUTE!
Bergen LOVE'S Chocolate...so it worked!
Then in was present time. He's a PRO at unwrapping and quickly had these tools unwrapped.
Tally bought him a pirate dress up and kept trying to get his attention from his tools so he'd unwrap hers. Later tha t night, he snuck out of bed and came to find us...he then went into our closet, found another one of his presents (some dinosaurs) and quickly unwrapped those! Little stinker!
Saturday we had a real birthday party--at everyone's favorite place (well, it was big and warm) Chuck-E- Cheese! It's actually pretty nice because you can bring all your own stuff and you don't have to pay them! WAHOO!!! So we had some friends come along and celebrate with us!
I LOVE making my kid's b-day cakes! I dread the day they want a store bought one! This one was SOOOO much fun I couldn't WAIT to make it!
Bergen loved EVERY bite! 
We gave Bergen his first cowboy set! Svend and Tally loved the guns...
Bergen just liked the belt!
3 comments:
What a cute cake for Bergen. I am sure he loved it! Happy Birthday to you Jessie... If I remember correctly it was yesterday, Jan 18th!
Sorry I've been so lame with keeping up with everyone's birthdays. I can't believe he's already two! Happy late Birthday Bergen! Looks like a lot of fun. We love Chuck E Cheese too. :)
Yah, lame-o aunt here; Love ya Bergie, you look so awesome in those holsters!
Post a Comment