I know. I'm just glad I'm not in ND like my friend where it is -20 to -40. There the highs (without wind chill) are like -7. Yikes!! Of course, our car will never start when it is this cold which is SO frustrating.
haha. I have family in VA complaining it is 45 degrees and they are freezing their butts off and then I say just shut your mouth cause we are almost that high in negativity!! It is so crazy that weend up here when the weather hasn't been this cold in over 13 years!!
2 comments:
I know. I'm just glad I'm not in ND like my friend where it is -20 to -40. There the highs (without wind chill) are like -7. Yikes!! Of course, our car will never start when it is this cold which is SO frustrating.
haha. I have family in VA complaining it is 45 degrees and they are freezing their butts off and then I say just shut your mouth cause we are almost that high in negativity!! It is so crazy that weend up here when the weather hasn't been this cold in over 13 years!!
Post a Comment