Serioulsy, this has been
the longest holiday ever! I mean that in a good way, but I'm glad it's over. I took the kids "trick-or-treating" in the mall 3 times during the week (I was bored and looking to fill time :) The first two times it was just in one of the stores--Tally even got to roast a marshmellow! The last time we did it throughout the whole mall. I WON'T be putting that on my calander for next year--too crazy! I never really noticed, but I think I'm claustrophobic! It was jam-packed craziness! Bergen did get to meet a fellow Ninja though! Haha!!

I don't think he was as thrilled as I was! Tally was Arial. Here's the "princess group!"
btw--
3 1/2 year old girls are VERY aware of clothing...Tally tried to pull the sleeves off her because Arial doesn't have any...and then she even tried to push the top all the way down because Arial shows her belly--seriously??ALREADY????
Friday Tally had a Halloween party and parade at school! What a blast she had and I did too! I felt bad for her because she wanted me to desperately sit with her like some of the other parents were doing...however I had destruct-o with me and and he was DEMANDING attention! She was really whining and a sweet dad said he'd watch the boy while I went and sat with Tally. We both really appreciated it! Sometimes I'm just stretched too thin with these two. Bergen DEMANDS attention and Tally really NEEDs it...it's a hard balance! Any ideas?
So then Friday night we had the ward trunk-or-treat! More candy--hooray! bluh! The kids enjoyed running around. I wanted to dress up really bad but had NO clue what to do...Svend came home from his mission with two sets of kung-fu "outfits" (?) and so I decided since Bergen was a ninja we'd dress up in the kung-fu stuff ( I know...chineese vs. Japanese...oh well). So Tally didn't want to be left out and decided to ditch the Arial costume and join us in her Japanese pjs she got a few years ago from my sweet aunt... so here's what we looked like:
I felt kind of bad for her because all her friends were princesses...but one of Svend's teachers who is a member from Korea came up to her and said
"what a beautiful Japanese princess you are" so that made me feel good (and her too). Anyways, so now Halloween is FINALLY over. Tally's looking forward to Christmas--not quite sure what the heck Thanksgiving is all about and why it has to come first---now our next big adventure will begin in a few days when my mom and dad get it! WAHOO!!! Anyways, have a great week everyone!
7 comments:
Such cute pictures! The one of your whole fam is too fun! I was ready for Halloween to be done too...and I didn't do half the stuff you guys did. What a fun Mom you are! :)
You guys look GREAT in those outfits!!! Doesn't matter about the Chinese vs. Japanese. lol It was really GOOD to see you guys on saturday:)
Looks like a busy, fun week. I know how you feel about having lots of Halloween celebrations.
Cute, cute, cute! I love Tally's Ariel costume. And the fact that she is already trying to alter it. Too funny.
LOVE THE PRINCESSES! When we went to our ward party we had Layla as cinderella, Adalyn clews as sleeping beauty, Claire as belle and our little isa as the fairy godmother. It is so funny how all little girls are so alike!
Man you guys are crazy with all your Halloweening! We didn't even do hardly anything cause the boys got sick. On actual Halloween (missed the trunk or treat) Noah and Covey both fell asleep at 6pm! Covey did wake up though an hour later so we took him out to a few houses. Noah slept the whole night through! The costumes look great!
So glad Tally can still wear the outfit! Miss you guys.
Post a Comment