Here's Bergen in his "Choo Choo" at the farm.
Sunday, October 5, 2008
The Perfect Weekend
Thought I'd post some pics rather than just talk about my perfect Saturday. Anyways, Saturday was the day I've been dreaming about. One of those "moment" days. We all relaxed for a while, the kids watching TV, Svend and I trying to get SOME sleep in the early morning...and then we went for a family run. Tally rode her bike and Bergen sat in the stroller. Tally made it 1 1/2 miles before deciding she too needed a ride. I'm so glad she's finally to the age where we can do things like this, and surprisingly Bergen sat quietly and didn't complain. Then, when we got home, Svend decided he'd better get started on the car so I would be safe driving around! He fixed the breaks, with Tally's help. Tally cleaned the wheels and helped screw on the lug nuts. She loved every minute of it! Meanwhile, Bergen watched his favorite show, Dora. By the way, I think he knows spanish better than english! haha!! Then, Svend made bbq-ed some ribs while we tried to watch some General Conference. Everything was just so calm all day. It was wonderful! After GC, we went to the park for a "party" where there were bouce houses. The kids LOVED them! I had to jump into one to grab Bergen and pull him out so other kids could get a chance! Then, while Svend went to Priesthood, we went over to a friends and had a party for their 1 year old. When I got home, I was expecting another hour with the kiddos. Tally looked at me and said "mom, can I PLEEEASE go to bed?! I'm tired!" WAHOO!! What a PERFECT end to the PERFECT day!
Here's Bergen in his "Choo Choo" at the farm.
Shhh...don't tell Svend... seriously--okay really, he wants to play dressups just like his big sis and her friend...he doesn't want to feel left out. And, he doesn't know any better. He's just plain CUTE
Here's Bergen in his "Choo Choo" at the farm.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Cute pics! I love how Tally asked to go to bed- that's awesome! Sounds like a great day and Bergen is a cutie, tutu or no tutu. :)
yay for great days!
How cute. What a wonderful day!! We almost stopped by your house on saturday around 5 but were afraid we would be bugging you with just stopping by. I didn't have your number with me. But glad you had a great weekend:)
I'm glad you had a great day!!! Hope there are lots more of them in your future!
Tag!
It was soo GOOD and way overdue that is for sure to see you guys yesterday! Thanks for letting us stop by:)
Post a Comment