Monday, October 20, 2008

I met Hanah Montana!!!!

Had I known I'd be in some pics, maybe I would have put on some makeup:) Tally's friend Abi had her 4th b-day party Saturday which included her own HANAH MONTANA concert!!! WAHOO!!! The kids got all the "goods" to get decked out like Hanah Montana (I wore more of it than Tally) and then enjoyed dancing and singing along. Tally even won a Hanah Montana necklace for her dance moves! Here she is singing along!!
After the party, I finally convinced Tally to put on the sunglasses. Cutie!

Hanah Montana was actually played by one of my old Sunday school students. She's the biggest Hanah Montana personator in the Chicago area! Pretty cool huh? It was her cousins birthday.


2 comments:

Butler Family said...

How cool is that!!! You ought to feel so special. lol You look GREAT even without make-up

Jeni said...

How fun!! Maddie is sooooo jealous. That girl really looks like Hannah Montana! Just think - you taught someone who is kinda almost famous for impersonating a hugely famous fake person!