Saturday, September 27, 2008

Spirtually Fed

I don't know how many saw the Woman's Conference tonight, but WOW! I was amazed! Elder Uchtdorf spoke with Such Power and determination! It was wonderful to sit at the feet of Prophets and Apostles and all of our leaders and learn and feel the spirit. What great inside on the talent of CREATING. I never thought of it as he did. We as women are creators--in the "duh" way and in other ways. I loved how he said we can "create memories" and "laughter." It truly is a talent often overlooked and yet builds us up and helps us all. I cannot wait to have his entire talk in my hands and re-read it. How blessed we are as women of God and how much our Father in Heaven loves us!

4 comments:

The Clews Crew said...

Amen. It was amazing. I can't wait to read it again as well. I think I'll keep a copy around just for hard days to read it and feel like I can do this. I can make it work. And I just can't tell you how much I love reading your blog. Sorry I'm awful about commenting. I use google reader so I can keep up on everyone and it's great, but I rarely comment anymore which is something I need to work on. But I love reading your blog. Your kids are growing up so much. It's hard to believe how fast time is flying.

Butler Family said...

That is so awesome. I wanted to go but we are all (except Tim) sick over here with Nasty Colds and didn't want to spread it with everyone. lol Well we should be at church next week. With me and Gordon sick we thought it was better if we stayed home today. I hope we see you guys soon. We really miss seeing and hanging out with you guys:)Looks like it was a good conference

Jenni said...

Woo Hoo! You said it just right. That conference is always so uplifting to me but that talk really struck me. I went home to tell Mark about it and he gave me this okay but what's the big deal look and I just had to laugh. We really are so different from them and love it. Miss you!

-Laura- said...

I loved his talk too. Just exactly what I needed to hear!