When Tally and I went to get the mail this afternoon during Bergen's nap, we got ready and walked outside. I said, "well, get on your bike, we need to hurry. " She looked at me and said "WHERE IS MY BIKE?!" I looked and realized it was GONE! As it turned out, a neighbor girl bragged to her friends that she'd stolen someone's bike and word got to us...so we found it on the sidewalk a few hours later. Tally was THRILLED--as you can imagine and very unnerved by the "naughty girl who stole her bike!" (I was too !)Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Lost and Found
Well, this morning I had quite the scare... I came out of my room right behind Bergen and turned to the kitchen to check on some boiling eggs then when I was about to go take a shower I thought I should check on Bergen to make sure he was good so I could be "gone" for a few minutes. As I looked through the apartment, he was no where to be found. I asked Tally where he was as I continued my search when finally she offered "well, maybe he went outside" WHAT?! So I ran down the stairs and out the door in my pjs and there he was, walking back to the apartment with a maintanance member! AHHHHHHHHHH! FREAKY! Little STINKER! I'm just glad he's safe. Needless to say, we promptly went to Home Depot to buy a slap lock for our door! (hopefully we're aloud to install it!)
When Tally and I went to get the mail this afternoon during Bergen's nap, we got ready and walked outside. I said, "well, get on your bike, we need to hurry. " She looked at me and said "WHERE IS MY BIKE?!" I looked and realized it was GONE! As it turned out, a neighbor girl bragged to her friends that she'd stolen someone's bike and word got to us...so we found it on the sidewalk a few hours later. Tally was THRILLED--as you can imagine and very unnerved by the "naughty girl who stole her bike!" (I was too !)
When Tally and I went to get the mail this afternoon during Bergen's nap, we got ready and walked outside. I said, "well, get on your bike, we need to hurry. " She looked at me and said "WHERE IS MY BIKE?!" I looked and realized it was GONE! As it turned out, a neighbor girl bragged to her friends that she'd stolen someone's bike and word got to us...so we found it on the sidewalk a few hours later. Tally was THRILLED--as you can imagine and very unnerved by the "naughty girl who stole her bike!" (I was too !)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
love your new page. And wow that is way too SCARY!! Glad he is ok and that you found him. It doesn't matter if you are aloud to install it. IT is going to keep your kids safe and to me that is all that really should matter ya know?
That would be scary! I know we have installed those and all sorts of kids cant reach them locks! I would install the lock if it is okay or not, and just pay the fine when you move out!
Yikes!!! Glad the maintenance man found him and he's OK!
Those are fabulous pictures too!! That one of Bergen is AWESOME!! Love it!
thanks Jeni--I've been trying my hand at editing. It's fun!!!
that is scary about Bergen - glad nothing serious happened. How do you write on your pictures? It looks awesome!
Post a Comment