Somebody's looking for a best friend....Hey look...he dresses like me! I'll love him forever! We can run together! And be sneaky together!Best of all...you're mine FOREVER!
CUTE. However, I didn't get you were talking from his perspective right away. I got pretty confused with the picture of him in the diaper and shirt, swatting with the caption "he dresses like me". I thought you meant he dressed like you... and was like "Don't think i wanted to know that much about Jessica!" Hahaha!
4 comments:
CUTE. However, I didn't get you were talking from his perspective right away. I got pretty confused with the picture of him in the diaper and shirt, swatting with the caption "he dresses like me". I thought you meant he dressed like you... and was like "Don't think i wanted to know that much about Jessica!" Hahaha!
yeah, that would be pretty bad! :)
He is getting so BIG holy cow!! He is very cute though
So cute! Love the diapered Elmo - Ha!
Post a Comment