I had to take this picture to show Tally really does love Bergen. She's been a WONDERFUL big sister lately and calls him "the baby" and is really trying to help him along. She asks him to sit on her lap (and hasn't been as forceful about it) and will sing him songs and help him with his shoes. I honestly think it's nursery that's done it...she's his little protector in there and it's great!
Here's another one of those moments. Bergen LOVES giving kisses!
And, the moment we've all been waiting for...BERGEN'S BIG BOY BED!!! It was a deal on Craigslist we couldn't pass up! He loves it and even though last night was a "treat" getting the kids to bed at the same time, it worked out and he went straight down for a nap (my big fear) this afternoon. Anyways, he "slides" out of it in the mornings (on the front) and it's pretty cute!
Here it is when we first put it in their room... loves it already!
And...here's a clip of the "dancing queen" at the spray park!
4 comments:
Looks like you guys are having a fun summer! A big boy bed? You are one BRAVE woman! Cash is soooooo still is his crib and probably will be until the bottom of it falls out or he turns 10, which ever comes first! :)
I love the sweet pictures of Tally and Bergen together. How precious!
what a sweet looking bed... i think any little would love sleeping in a car! ;) good find man. i love the little kiss picture and the three curly blondes on the blanket, so fun.
Oh what a cute bed!! He is getting so big! I agree with Heidi. What boy wouldn't want to sleep in a car bed? lol Has he started showing signs of wanting to potty train yet?
I love that you used the word treat in stead of trial or wreck. I knew what you meant though. Love the bed, the pictures the banana face and the dancing. Bergan just turned into a big boy over night. What a stud!
Post a Comment