Saturday, May 31, 2008

On our way...

TO TEXAS!!! Wahoo!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Josh said...

Hip hip hooray! Can't wait!

JT42 said...

have fun!

Adrienne & Scott said...

Hey! We went private on our blog. If you want an invite to read let me know your email address, if I haven't already sent you an invite. My address is "amj_427@hotmail.com".
Adrienne & Scott Berg

Wendi said...

Sounds like fun! Summer vacation, here you guys come!

Lynn said...

Enjoy Texas! A break from current life sounds so nice. :) We'll be glad to have you back, though. I'm itchin' for some good park playdates!

We are making Holmfeet a private blog. We'd like to send you a reader invite, so please please give us your email address via email (lynnoba@hotmail.com) or comment on Holmfeet. That way you can view our blog anytime. Thanks!

Wendi said...

Hey, I hope you don't mind. I copied your idea of putting on the LDS Newsroom feed. Well, if you mind or not (which I don't think you will) I probably won't take it off my blog. I hope you're having fun!