Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Why is it that:

  • my child only fills a diaper when it's a BRAND NEW ONE?!
  • just as the hopes of spring/summer come up, it turns cold again? (hopefully high-waters are coming into fasion...because that's what Tally'll be wearing if it doens't warm up permenately!)
  • just as soon as I put away the 100 puzzle pieces to the 5 different puzzles, they are spread all throughout the apartment as if I never touched them?
  • I even put away the puzzle pieces in the first place?
  • the kids can be watching a movie, totally un-interested in me, until I decide to read a book or get on the computer?
  • Bergen can hear and understand the word bath, but not the word no?
  • kids can change their mind on what they will and will not eat over night?
  • molars and allergies have to attack at the same time so I have NO clue which one to treat first?
  • the dishwasher, garbage, silverware drawer, and 500 pkg of garbage bags (and toilets!) are more interesting than toys?
  • our electronics are near death? Oh wait! I can answer that one!!! From the vcr, I pulled out, 3 blocks, a fake hamburger bun, and a little plastic plate! All while there was a video inside as well! Hmmm..... little man?

Have any to add? Please do!

5 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

HAHAHAHA!! That was SO funny!! Thanks for sharing your frustrating (but easy to relate to) list of why is it's... :)

You are such a talented writer! Thanks for sharing this morning...made me chuckle!

J D C and N said...

Okay that is just hilarous!!! I feel ya all too well. haha

Anonymous said...

haha. That was really funny! I love reading your blog it always makes me smile and know that someone out there is going through what I am going through. lol Hope all is well!!

JT42 said...

i agree with everyone else-thanks for posting the frustrating and easy to relate to why's...i love reading your blog, not only because you post often, but because you write is so well too! thanks for a chuckle.

Jeni said...

Amen sister!
Why is it that the baby always wakes up right when you're finally ready to go to bed?
Why is it that the laundry basket is ALWAYS full?!!!