Friday, April 25, 2008

Tomorrow we Celebrate

5 years of Marriage. It's been so fun looking back at all we done and been through and accomplished. We never thought we'd be here in Illinois with 2 kids going to podiatry school. It's crazy how life changes! Taking those first steps from the Dallas Temple where we were sealed for time and all Eternity, we never imagined what joy we'd find in the years to come (and will continue to enjoy!). I'm grateful for family love and support as I'm sure we had everyone on their toes wondering how our 2 weeks of dating could really turn into eternity!
I love Svend sooo much! I love how he always calls me Jessica (even when we're home and everyone calls me Jessie). I love how he still comes home with a smile even when I've warned him it's been a LONG day. I love how he is trying his hardest to gain a career for our family. I love how he's set his priorities of family and church and school. He is the world to me and I can't imagine life or eternity without him.
And, there's can't be a post without my two other favorite people in the world...so here they are!



7 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

Congrats on the big 5~~ What a great thing to celebrate!

2 weeks dating?!?! WOW!!! Way to show the world~! :)

-Laura- said...

Your pictures are beautiful! Happy Anniversary!

Tyler Fam said...

Congratulations! You have a beautiful family and that is your greatest accomplishment!! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks...when exactly are you going to be here?

JT42 said...

happy anniversary! two weeks?!?!! awesome!!!
enjoy your fifth year

Jeni said...

Happy Anniversary guys! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!! Hope you guys are having a wonderful day!!!!

The Clews Crew said...

Congrats! It's flys by doesn't it. Your wedding pictures are beautiful