Okay, this is my purchase today (no it's not as good as some of you may be doing...). I spent a whopping 17.00 out of pocket (only on the food products though-and it would've been less if I hadn't found Svend's favorite snack that no one ever carries!!!). The cereal and pillbury stuff was 2.25 TOTAL and all the NON food items (razor, toothbrushes, tampons, soap, deoderant, toilet paper, and even the m&ms and jellybeans) were free from CVS! I'm loving this!!!!! WAHOO!!!!!!

Okay, and these next two pictures are well...girlscout cookies! yup! They don't look too much like samoas, but they really are and they taste like them too!!!

These are the mint cookies! YUM YUM!!!!

And last, this is Tally with her hula-hoop she got from her birthday.
7 comments:
You are my kind of girl!! Congrats on the amazing deals!
So are you going to share the recipe?? :) I want some!
And... those savings are AWESOME! I really need to start doing that. How did you get stuff free?
Wow! You did good today! :) I hit up CVS this morning before I headed to the mall - but we didn't last long there, Adam threw a little fit! Sorry if I missed you guys. Anywho, I thought I did pretty good at CVS, but looks like you did much better! :) It's so addicting now!! And those cookies look pretty yummy. By the way, I did the Dove deal and also got the Maybelline colorstay lipgoss which is free after ECB's and they let me use both the 5/15 AND the 3/15 beauty coupon!!
Yeah, I can't seem to get my act together, Bruce has had to take back my CVS "deals" 3 times. I know, But I can't seem to figure it out! I'm glad you can.
That so cool that you saved so much money!!! And those cookies look so good. You have to give me the recipe. lol And that video of tally is so dang cute:)
Wow! I went to CVS the other day to get the kids' prescriptions and looked around for some deals while I was waiting, but I couldn't find ONE thing with ECB's on it! I thought maybe they'd stopped doing it what with all the Hopewell's out there working the system! I guess I just have to look harder next time.
The video of Tally is so cute! I love how Bergen tries to get some attention and right when you turn the camera to him she's saying, "Take a picture of ME!" Ahh, the sweet sounds of sibling rivalry.
Ok first, GIVE ME THE RECIPE!!!! Those are like my favorite things. And second, what the heck is CVS? Am I the only idiot who doesn't know what this is? Is is like Cash and Carry? I have 5 kids I could use some bargain shopping in my life.
Post a Comment