Thank you everyone for the comments/e-mails to help out with the mysterious rash on Bergen. I'm buying benadryl tonight to see if that helps...I've been worried about trying it, becuase it makes Tally really hyper and "drunk" -like. So....I've hesitated. He's now been off antibiotics for 5 days but no progress on the rash...so hopefully the benadryl will atleast get rid of it (even it we do go insane with the possible "awakefullness!" :) So anyways, THANK YOU ALL!!!!!!
2 comments:
Benadryl makes Janelle go crazy too - I made the mistake of giving it to her for a long flight thinking it would make her really tired. But instead it made her insanely hyper. Because of that I was really hesitant to give it to Spencer when he started having really bad allergies, but finally decided to give it a try. It made him a little sleepy, but not hyper or crazy like it did Janelle. I think it can affect kids differently. Good luck!!!
Hey. I have never tried Benadryl on Gordon or anything so I wish I could help you out there. But I asked my sister in law and My mom to see if they knew what it was and they said they weren't sure. So I tried to look it up for you and found nothing. I am sorry. Hopefully it will get corrected soon!! If you need ANYTHING please know I am here to help you!!! Love you guys tons!!! I want you all healthy:)
Post a Comment