Saturday, February 16, 2008

Tagged...TWICE!

Okay, so I've been tagged...TWICE...so I guess I'd better take a hint that my blogs don't devulge enough embarrassing information about me and you all want more! haha. just kidding!

Here goes:

10 years ago: 16 years old. WOW! first off, I never thought I'd beable to say that! Anyways, so I'd have been driving for about a month--oh my gosh--memory! Driving wearing my "armor of God" t-shirt and listening to Janice Kapp Perry-singing at the top of my lungs! yes, I was weird! No boyfriends...best friend was Sarah McMurry...atleast she's the one who's mom I told not to worry about my driving because if I got pulled over I'd be wearing my "shirt" and listening to Janice Kapp Perry--Okay, yes...DORK!

5 Things on my to do list today:
1. clean!
2.laundry
3.write a talk
4.do my lesson
5.SLEEP

Things I would do if I was suddenly a Billionaire!
WAHOO!!! I'd MOVE into a large house and hire a maid! I couldn't move because Svend is still in school...but we'd pay off ALL debt and then use the money to pay the rest off as well. I would say we'd buy lots more stuff...but I kind of like the simple student life right now...so we'd save the rest and PARTY when Svend's done with school.

3 of my bad habits:
1. nail biting--yes, again, it's gross...but I can't stop! Especially when watching Lost! Speaking of...is anyone else TOTALLY LOST!?
2. internet surfing
3.being lazy

Places I've lived: Plano Texas, Lucas Texas, Rexburg Idaho, Gurnee Illinois

5 jobs I've had:
1.lifeguard
2.athletic director (student)
3.USS swim coach
4.Swim instructor (notice a theme? yuck!)
5.customer service at a newspaper

Things most don't know about me:
Uh...I'm weird!
Okay, really....I'm insecure when it comes to being by "beauty queens" and stumble over everything I say. I like to be around a lot of people but at the same time only a few I will actually talk to.
My kids really do rule my life in that we have them in bed at certain times but I REALLY do like to hang out with other people.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Ah, I remember those days. We had so much fun together didn't we??? I remember SO many fun times at your house and lots of trips in your isuzu trooper (that's what it was right?)

You're so cute Jessica. :)

Jeni said...

Hey - you forgot you're awesome job at McCool's Roofing. Ya know, the one where you listened to talk radio all day and then called in to them all the time to add your opinion. It was so funny when Josh would come home saying he'd heard you on the radio again!

If you win a bazillion dollars you'd better move back here and buy a jet so Svend can go back and forth to school everyday!

www.thesinglelifeofastudentwife.blogspot.com said...

Sounds good Jeni! the Jet thing sounds PERFECT!!!! Thanks for making me laugh -reminding me of my good old days with Charlie something or other on the radio! haha.