Tuesday, February 5, 2008

On a Side Note...revised...

7. Wanna go for a bike ride?

6. We have another wiggles fan! Bergen's been sick these past two nights with a cold, cough, and fever! FUN! Anyways, this morning all he did was cry until I put on Wiggles...and he LOVES it!5. Have you heard of those "eardrops" for pain? I put some in Bergen's ears today to see if that was why he's been so upset...anyways, about an hour later I kissed his cheek and my lips were NUMB!!! YUCK!!!

4.I looked at a reciept yesterday for CVS. I have purchased $700+ worth of stuff for a mear $50 in the past few months!!!! We WILL NOT be running out of bath soaps, shampoo, deoderant, toothpaste, toiletpaper, or diapers for a LONG time! Goodbye COSTCO!

3. Tally thinks we missed her birthday yesterday because the "butterfly on my blog" was covering the number 1, which, I told her would happen on her birthday. Poor kid! She'll be shocked though Thursday when she wakes up to balloons and decorations! So hopefully she'll forget yestreday's disapointment.

2. DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!!!! I went in today and guess what??? ERG, I didn't register early enough...so everyone GO VOTE since I can't yet!!!!! AHHHH!!!!

1. I have FINALLY dropped a pant size!!! WAHOO!!! I realize this may sound insignificant...but hey, I'm a Girl, so it's NOT! Plus, I've been the same size since I had Tally...never got rid of that pregnancy wieght...anyways, FINALLY I'm on my way BACK!!!!


Have GREAT TUESDAY!

3 comments:

Jeni said...

Yipee for you! That's such a great feeling!

Anonymous said...

Yay that is so awesome!!! I'm right there with you. Isn't it wonderful?? lol How are you guys doing??? Poor little guy. If you need anything please let us know. Love you

Heidi said...

HUZZAH!!