Wednesday, January 23, 2008

I'm supposed to do WHAT?!?

I know everyone's probably seen this before, but we need a "refresher course." It's pretty funny! Just thought I'd post it for a little while to give everyone some laughs! If you double click on the picture, it'll blow it up so you can actually read it.

6 comments:

Emily said...

This was funny. I started reading it & I was like "yes I agree...agree..." then I got to the part that said "his conversation is more important than yours" & "never question your husband on anything" & some more parts like that & I was like Ummm no no no no. :) Also, does it count if you freshen up while in your pj's from that morning? Just wondering. :)

www.thesinglelifeofastudentwife.blogspot.com said...

Emily- I TOTALLY agree with freshen up while in you pjs!! Don't forget the new bow in your hair though to make it better! HAHA.

Jeni said...

I've totally failed as a wife. I will never measure up so I'm not even going to try! Too funny. Please do not show this to Josh. It's safe as long as it's on the blog. He'll never check there!

elisa said...

you have no right to question him?

elisa said...

Whoowee!
I think that makes everyone fall short, seeing as we are suppoused to be equal. You know, whenever anyone esteem themselves better/more than others, it just might be inevitable that they abuse that.
I don't imagine the 50's were easy for women.
I am glad we have choices now!

Jenni said...

Oh...our poor Grandmothers!