
Saturday we went to the first session of conference. That was great getting to see who the newest leaders were! It's neat for me because I actually sat down and had
lunch with President Eyring about 5 years ago. He is such a neat man and truly an apostle of God. Sunday, Tally and I went and Svend stayed home to watch online since poor Bergen was in Desperate need of sleep. At first I was a little annoyed, going with a 2 year old by myself...but as I walked out the door Svend kindly reminded me that if I really wanted to get something out of conference I'd better
have a good attitude first. :) I love my husband. And, I did actually get a lot out of that first session and Tally was really good and only needed to leave a few times. The best was when she saw the choir sing and said, "
look mom, all the mamma's and papa's are singing!" (that's grandmas and grandpas). Anyways, I really enjoyed all the talks about reflection and writing down experiences, not just for yourself but for your children and others. This was also the session about the "mother's who know." Man, I have a lot to learn! I was writing as fast as I could! Glad it will be in print next month!
3 comments:
I think it's cool that you went to conf. and got to lunch with Irying.
I feel your pain about cleaning, yup, I do!
i love the picture! it's so cute. And lets just say this was an interesting conference for me with the two kiddos (and no John for most of Saturday). But it was still an awesome conference...thank heavens for the internet and the Ensign.
very neat. conference is something i just love and look forward to after the end of the last session. i'm excited for november ensign with these talks and the ones from the general women's broadcast!
Post a Comment