So yesterday Tally unrolled a new roll of paper towels so she could have a running path all throughout the apartment. My first reaction was "great! what are doing?!?!?" Well, luckly I didn't voice it and instead laughed and thought...well, I guess 50 cents isn't so much $$ to have a little creative fun. I don't know how my mind works, but eventually this got me thinking last night about what I hope I've become (or how I'll react to things)when I'm like 105. Yes, I want to live LONG time! So, I hope I:
laugh every day
give people the benifit of the doubt
use kind words first
talk to my children, husband like they're the only ones that matter at that moment
put my family first, no matter the cost
not worry about $$
Not to sweat the little things
just live and have fun!
read my scriptures more often
pray more, actually talk WITH Heavenly Father
enjoy each moment
enjoy what I have and not look for the greener grass
and much much more!
4 comments:
Jessie, you are the light on my life, I love you
Dad
Those are good goals. I really thought about that today and I think I may just have to ditto your list for myself :) Thanks for the insight.
such great advice!
such great advice!
Post a Comment