Okay, so we're here!! Still no internet ($$$) but I'm at our apartments business center so sorry, no pics...
Well, first impressions...ugh! Anyways, everything is good. Our apartment is big but that's about all...they didn't really clean it well, and it's pretty old...plus all the perks like the pool, business center, and pool are not opened late at ALL! However, the location is one of a kind. Right outside our complex is Six Flags, there's a HUGE mall (comparable if not bigger than Stone Briar), and an amazing kids park. Plus, we are 15 minutes from the Beach!!! Anyways, I've got to go...it's 8:55, I just finished working out and I'll be kicked out of this club house in 5 min!!!!! ERG! Oh well, enjoy your day!!!
4 comments:
Things always seem better once you're settled in and surrounded by your things Isn't it funny how their is a hierarchy of dirt? My own dirt is more bareable than others'! I hope you start to feel better about the new place!
Well, you're there! Let the Chicago fun begin ... I can't wait to visit you sometime. Chicago is so fun.
Hey it sounds like alot of fun! Which beach are you close to and when are you going? Glad to hear you're finally home, for the next while anyway! elisa
I'm so glad you got a chance to post something. I've been thinking about you guys and wondering how everything was. I hope it starts to feel like a home to you guys soon. That makes all the difference! That's way cool about the kids park and mall! I know where you'll be spending most of your time! How's your new ward?
Post a Comment