Monday, June 4, 2007

Wanna have a brunch?

Okay....everyone. I'm coming to Texas on about the 26th of June (depending on how many days it takes us to drive 32 hours!). I was wanting to get together with anyone I possibly could! Just to see where everyone is and all the kids and everything! July is a hard month too because of the 4th, two niece's b-day's, pioneer day (also my mom's b-day)..etc. Anyways, I was thinking since MOST of you are stay-at-home moms...we could get together during the day and have like a brunch type thing at my parent's house (no...I'm not 40). Anyways...I was thinking sometime in the week of the 16th of July...so the 16th-20th.... Or on a Saturday but I figured since most of you are married and that may be the only real time you get with your husbands....anyways...tell me what you think and if that would work...or we could get together on an evening WITH husbands/boyfriends.... whatever! Anyways, I just really want to see everyone and I will probably mostly be with family...this may work best. Anyways, let me know!!!!!!! Can't wait to see you all!!!!!
Jessica!

4 comments:

Crystal said...

I'd like to come. I haven't seen you since high school. Also, depending on when it is, Amanda will be in town too. I'll keep checking your blog for updates.

-Laura- said...

Sounds like fun!!! I would LOVE to see you and your adorable little munchkins! I should be able to come, but it's kind of hard for me to plan that far in advance, so I'll try to keep that week open.

Christine said...

I would love to come, but, wait a minute! You won't be here before I leave!!! What's going on? The world has gone to madness!!! It should revolve around you wanting to spend all your time with me! All of it. No family, no friends (except me).

Jessica said...

I would love to have brunch, but unfortunatly I'm in Utah! It was so fun seeing you at Costco! What a treat! We found the link to you blog through the Dent's. You are welcome to look at ours anytime, it's www.wyethfamilyblog.blogspot.com it's Ben's family's blog, but we do most of the blogging!
It's so fun to see pics of your adorable kids! Tally has gotten so big! It's amazing how fast those little ones turn into big ones~
glad that you are surving all your road trips.
Talk to you soon,
Jessica