Okay so Bergen is getting SO big! It cracks me up. Today we dressed him in his little shirt we found before he was born and couldn't resist. He looks so cute! I never guessed that boys would be so fun to get dressed up!!!!
Anyways things are good and I love my little guy (except for on Friday morning at 5am when I actually took him for a drive in the snow because he refused to go back to sleep--that was a little tense!) He's a great kid and Tally is starting to really enjoy them.
4 comments:
Cute pictures! I can see Tally is still stealing Bergen's paci - too funny! Besides last Friday is he sleeping any better yet?
So cute! I was surprised how fun it was to dress up boys too, they're just as fun as girls minus the bows.
What a cutie! Both of them! I love Tally's hair! I'm glad that you are enjoying your new little guy.
I am glad that things are going well for you guys. Bergen and Tally are so cute. I agree with you, boys are so much fun to dress up.
Post a Comment